Investment Analyst – Real Estate
Investment Analyst with a focus on Real Estate Investments required for a growing Investment Management company with offices in Dublin and London.
Reporting the Senior Investment/Fund Manager, you will be responsible for conducting detailed financial analysis of a range of real estate acquisition in Ireland, the UK and mainland Europe.
Assets may include development land purchases, office/commercial premises as well as residential developments.
As the successful candidate, your role will include:
- The creation and development of quarterly fund models for all funds under management
- Working closely with the Investment Management team to develop financial models to support the underwriting process of the acquisition of real estate assets
- Provide financial modelling support to asset management team with regards to key assert decisions, such as lease re-gears, capex projects etc
- Perform complicated financial modelling and spreadsheet analysis using Excel
- Prepare clear concise summary documentation and spreadsheets that support and explain the basis of the analyses for use in presentations, proposals and reports
- Organize and present data analysis, draw objective conclusions and make recommendations to Investment Managers and key stake holders
- Perform market research into economic background and local real estate dynamics related to potential acquisitions
- Coordinate with due diligence and asset management teams throughout the acquisition process
- Complete special projects and other additional duties as assigned
The ideal candidate:
We are looking for a highly analytical individual with advanced modelling skills.
As the successful candidate, you will have a genuine interest in Real Estate investments with the ability to collate, analyse data and make accurate conclusions and present your findings/recommendations to an investment manager.
You will likely have a background in;
- Investment analysis focused on Real Estate
- Bank lending/financing with an understanding of Real Estate
- Or relevant experience within financial analysis with the ability to prepare financial models with advanced knowledge of Real Estate investing
How to apply:
Please send your CV to Dominic Carthy at Kudos Recruitment at email@example.com or call Dominic on +353 1 685 4689 for a confidential chat.